WalkingPad R1 Pro Foldable Treadmill
Subcribe to back in stock notification
R1 Pro is our first WalkingPad product that combines running and walking forms. While perfectly realizing running functions, R1 Pro's foldable features allow it to become an ideal light treadmill. You no longer need to reserve a separate gym room at home, and R1 will enable you to run anyplace you can plugin.
- UNIQUE FOLDABLE DESIGN The 180-degree folding reduces the amount of space required. It can be stored in an upright position.
- DIGITAL MONITOR The KS Fit app simultaneously displays your time, speed, steps, and calories burned.
- FLEXIBLE HANDRAIL The retractable handrail can protect the user while exercising.
- INTEGRATED LUXURY FRAME Black spray paint enhances the beauty and durability of the frame.
- SPEED CONTROL BY FEET Intelligent speed control by sensing the steps (only in Walking form) ("A" Mode)
|Product Name :||Kingsmith WalkingPad R1 Pro Treadmill|
|Motor :||Brushless motor|
|Panel Craftsmanship :||IML injection molding|
|Power :||1 HP|
|Display Feedback :||Time, Speed, Distance, Calories, Steps|
|Remote Display Screen :||Display feedback data|
|Speed Range :||0.5-10KM/H|
|Double Fold Technology :||YES|
|Folded Dimensions :||980*720*155mm / 38.5" * 28.3" * 6.1"|
|User Capacity :||100KG / 220 lbs|
|Walking Area :||1200*439mm / 47.2" * 17.3"|
|Sport mode:||Walking mode / Running mode|
|WalkingPad * 1||Power Cord * 1|
|Remote Control * 1||Remote Control Lanyard * 1|
|Allan Wrench * 1||Silicon Lubricant * 1|
|Net Weight :||33kg / 73 lbs|
|Gross Weight :||38kg / 83 lbs|
|APP :||Available for both IOS & Android|
|Color option :||Sliver|
Frequently Asked Questions about WalkingPad R1 Pro
Q: How to set it up?
A: You may just unfold it and plug it in to use it. No need for extra installation.
Q: Can I run on the WalkingPad R1 Pro?
A: Yes, when you put up the handrail, you can run up to 10km/h.
Q: Does this WalkingPad R1 Pro track activity?
A: Yes, it has a display screen on the head bar like the A1. You can track time, distance, instant speed, calories burned, and steps.
Q: Does the WalkingPad R1 Pro use incline or decline？
A: No, it doesn't.
Q: What is the speed limit of the WalkingPad R1 Pro?
A: When the handrail is vertical, the speed can go up to 10km/h. When the handrail is horizontal, the speed can only go up to 6km/h.
Q: What is the weight capacity of the WalkingPad R1 Pro?
A: The weight capacity of R1 Pro is 110kg/242lbs.
Q: What are the big differences between WalkingPad R1 Pro and WalkingPad A1?
A: The big differences between R1 Pro and A1 are as below:
- Speed limit: WalkingPad R1 Pro - 10km/h ; WalkingPad A1 - 6km/h
- Weight capacity: WalkingPad R1 Pro - 110kg/242lbs ; WalkingPad A1 - 100kg/220lbs
- Handrail: The WalkingPad R1 Pro has one, but the WalkingPad A1 doesn't.
- Safety key: The WalkingPadR1 Pro has one for running, but the WalkingPad A1 doesn't.
Processing time: in 48 business hours ; Shipping method: Fedex & UPS ;
Shipping time: 5-7 business days ; Shipping fee: Free in the US;
*Note that Covid-19 affects delivery and causes a certain delay.
If you return the product within 30 days from the delivery date, please email support@WalkingPad.com with your order number or other contact information provided when submitting the order. Based on the supplied details, our team will confirm your return.Learn More