There are mainly two types of small treadmills you can find on the WalkingPad, one is walking small WalkingPad, and the other is walking and running small treadmill. Compared with only walking, these 2 in 1 foldable small treadmills need more investment and also enjoy fast speed, large maximum load, large expansion dimension, as well as power input.
If you're a new beginner at exercise, and just want to move some times a day, then a basic walking treadmill will be your great choice, only need to spend less and you will achieve your daily goals, a walking treadmill can reach a maximum speed of 3.7mph, which mainly design for walking and jogging. While a 2 in 1 treadmill can be used for both walking and running, with a maximum speed of 12km/h, if you're a senior runner, this running treadmill totally can meet your demand.
Usually a walking treadmill needs to cost below $500, the hot sale Walkingpad P1 treadmill cost $370 if using a discount card. And these 2 in 1 treadmills cost below $1000, the cheaper one on WalkingPad is $599. Compared to quality, features, speed, and other elements, for a compact and foldable treadmill on a famous brand, this is a great price for you. Any question? We are happy to help you.
1. Needs and goals. Before ordering the treadmill, you should have a clear idea of what you are buying it for and what you want to achieve. Such as for desk workers, who only need to active mood, make a move sometimes against boring work, then a basic walking small treadmill will be your great choice, these walking machines can reach a maximum speed of 6km/h, besides walking, we also can jogging at the same time.
However, if you want to use it for running, or to increase speed for the marathon, the 2 in 1 foldable small treadmill will be your choice. For an apartment and limited space, or a busy worker, a small treadmill at home will be your great option, which not only saves time and space, but needs less cost, and totally can meet your demand. Before ordering, make a must list of what you want for a treadmill to ensure you will get one you are satisfied with.
2. Size and storage. Besides the folded size, you also need to consider the exercise space and leave enough space for running and walking.
3. Belt length. Usually we need to choose a belt based on our height, a suitable and wider belt can bring you a comfortable exercise experience.
4. Motor. The motor is a vital factor for speed, bigger and more motor, faster speed. Both HP and CHP can represent the motor value, HP means the continuous value during a period, and CHP refers to the top value. Commonly, the bigger the continuous value, the faster speed.
5. Other features. Besides basic functions, both walking and running treadmills all enjoy other advantages, such as a safety key, sturdy handle and stable frame for running treadmill, remote and smartphone control, clear LCD, and others. Of course, more functions need more money, that's why you need to make a list, not only will help to pick the one you are satisfied with, but don't need to pay for some functions that you don't need.
6. Price and budget. The budget is an important factor that helps you rational consumption, one point we should know, a small and cheap treadmill doesn't mean sacrificing quality, a cheap price may be for less function, but also equipped with the same excellent material and advanced technology. Durable frames, like steel and aluminum, and rubber belts ensure the long work time of small treadmills.
In WalkingPad, 2 in1 foldable treadmill is larger than the walking treadmill, walking treadmill's size is not much different, and among these, WalkingPad C2 is the smallest one, as well as the hot sale one, with folding dimensions of 32.5"x20.5''x5.4'' and expansion dimension of 56.9''x20.4''x4.9'', this C2 is convenient to move and place.
Besides excellent function and small size, WalkingPad C2 only enjoys a clean white appearance, which is popular for youth.
Yes. WalkingPad 2 in-1 foldable small treadmill is mainly designed for running, but it also has a walking function. These 2 in 1 small treadmill can reach a speed of 12km/h and are equipped with a safety key, a clear LCD to show you time, speed, distance, and burned calories, as well as a sturdy frame and strong handle, the 2 in1 small quiet treadmill can well meet your running needs.
In my opinion, if you're a budget user, a small treadmill will meet the basic demand, like speed change, a suitable belt that matches your height, safety protection, LCD, stable structure, and sturdy frame, for running, adjustable handrails also is necessary, then it's the good and most suitable small treadmill for you. And based on your budget, you can also add or reduce other requirements.